Translate

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Worm Holes exist 08.15.17

                They do exist!
                I am sure some of you have no idea what I am writing about, so I will attempt to explain. What is a worm hole? A worm hole is a hole in the ground that allows a worm to move around without being seen and or eaten by a bird or other creature. There may be a few liberals that have never been outside and or have never played in the dirt. Now I have helped those few people understand what a worm hole is.
                Now that I think of it, I should have explained what a worm is, as those same liberals may not know what a worm is.
                I will attempt to restart my thought process, and re-energize this topic. I assume that some of you do not have any idea what my Friday schedule is like, so I will enlighten. Typically, on Fridays, I do not engage in walking, as I most often must endure the burden of being the Grounds Manager here at the Ford Homestead. I start the day planning my approach to the grounds manager’s work load. Often I begin with the front area of the home stead. I try to be a responsible neighbor and wait until 7:00 to begin mowing. Waiting until 7:00 allows most people to be awake and the noise from my efforts will not disturb anyone.
                Usually I mow the front area twice as it provides a more manicured look, and my mower has a tendency to allow some grass to not get mowed in the first pass. After the torturous task of mowing I immediately proceed to the trimming process. After hours of trimming I procure the leaf blower and blow the grass off my driveway into the neighbor’s yard I mean into an area where I properly dispose of the grass.
                After completing this portion of the mowing, I immediately proceed to the back 40. I often trim the fence lines and around the numerous structures on the back 40 before mowing.
                Usually about this time I must stop the grounds manager process and return to the Homestead where I take over as head chef, getting lunch ready for the grand kids, and myself. The grand kids are usually picked up about 11:30 at which time I proceed to the back 40 and begin the mowing process. The good part about this, I can use the Ford’s riding mower. After what seems to be several hours of riding that mower, I am done mowing! I then put all the tools back in their proper location.
                After what seems to be hours and hours of work, I drag myself to the Homestead in hopes of getting a shower, and putting on some clean clothes. Yes, I have some clean clothes!
                One of my first tasks after all the above is to, crawl into my old recliner and take a well-deserved nap.     ZZZZZZZZZ                Naps may vary in length, but since I am home alone, the length of time spent in the reclining position is not important. ZZZZZZZZZZ
                On Fridays, while I am sitting in the old recliner I like to observe the history channel. It has programs about space aliens and they also talk about worm holes. Now we are back to the worm hole subject. In an effort to be as transparent as possible (do you like that politically correct statement) I may take additional naps during the afternoon. This allows me to see portions of these programs.
                There is a theory which basically states, there is a way to get from one place in this universe to another place in the universe without traveling there in a straight line, and this is called a worm hole. Supposedly, if you look at the universe like a sheet of paper, and if you take that sheet of paper and bend it in a U shape, assuming the universe would bend like that (when you ass/u/me, you make and ass out of you and me) allowing space travelers to go from one side to the other through what scientists call a worm hole.
                Come on! Even I know that can’t happen, or can it. There may be a worm hole in my neighborhood. This worm hole is difficult to get to and that is why people have not used it. I will include a photo, you decide.

Click to enlarge!
                Would you believe, that worm hole only appears every 13 days? As far as I know, no one knows which part of the universe this worm hole will take you to. If you want to use it, I suggest you take food and water with you as you will be gone for at least 13 days.

Hard to believe, isn’t it!

Don Ford        
                                Parts of the above story may be fiction.

No comments: