Translate

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Morning 08.10.17

                The morning started early as I heard the Ford’s Puppy trying to throw-up. I was able to get him outside, it was 4:00am. He had eaten a couple things that his belly did not want in side it, so it came out! This puppy eats everything it sees.

                I went to the star bucks at 6:45 and was at the auto dealership prior to 7:00 which is the time that the gates were to open. I was behind a pick up at the gate. The gates opened at 7:00 and we both drove in. There was a pickup in the drive prior to our arrival. A female subject was inside the office area, the pickup in the drive was hers. The fellow in front of me had an appointment, and he was, “Madder than a mashed cat” due to the female being ahead of him! She had entered through and employee entrance, but she was not an employee.

                I sat with him in the waiting room and I could tell he was mad. I started a conversation with him, he seemed reluctant to talk at first. After a few minutes he was talking freely. I know which town he lives in, I know he use to be a cop, I know he was in the air force and he worked with drug dogs, and that he was in Vietnam. I know he has a daughter and she has a ford truck. It is amazing what you will learn if you listen.

                The service manager came in and talked with the upset man, allowing him to complain. After this fellow presented his grievance, I noted that I wanted the service manager’s ear, if the other fellow was done.  First I told him I liked his socks, they had several colors on them. Then I pointed out a blocked fire extinguisher. Not only was it blocked, one could not open the door to get to the extinguisher, as there was a chair against the door, and the chair was one of 5 chairs bolted together. The service manager said he would fix that.

                I must go back tomorrow to get the part installed. I will check the fire extinguisher!

 

Listen to someone who is mad, it will help!

 

Don Ford

No comments: