Translate

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Unaware 08.09.17

                I have commented several times in the past about, “Meditative walking”. Well, I do use the meditative walking to allow me to constipate, I mean concentrate while I am walking. As I have previously stated, time passes quickly when I walk in a meditative state.

                That being said, yesterday as I was walking on Arkansas street, about 30 feet from Texas Ave. and yes, I was in a vegetative, I mean meditative state. I was focused on an item a couple hundred feet ahead. Suddenly, and without notice, there was a group of young females, possibly 15 young ladies, all with yellow vests on running toward me. Now that would normally be a positive situation to be in, but when you have no idea that they are there, and then suddenly you are surprised by the group, it can be an almost scary situation. I believe these young females were high school cross country runners.

                There was a voice from the group as they passed that said, “Good morning”.

 

Be aware of your surroundings even when meditating!

 

Don Ford

No comments: