Translate

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Artificial Intelligence II 08.05.17

                How about a follow-up to a follow-up, well that is what this is.

                This is supposed to be a true story but I got it off the TV, so who knows!

                I saw on the TV that one of the world’s fast food companies is experimenting with robots, cooking their burgers.                 Is it possible that this company was named after me? I am Donald and this fast food company could have been named after me, or possibly named after, “The Donald”. Either way they have our name, in their name!

                The so called TV news, showed the robot cooking burgers. They stated that the robots were controlled by Artificial Intelligence, which allowed the robots to know when the burgers were done.

                This company was also experimenting with touch screen order taking devices. These devices replaced the employee that usually stands at the counter to take your order. One did have to use a credit card to purchase items. These devices, in the future, will also work with the chips that will be implanted into ones forehead and or hand. 

 

The future is coming faster than we might think.

Don Ford

1 comment:

John Snider said...

I eagerly look for postings from "THE Donald" so I was thrilled you did not take the weekend off! Can we all follow you on Twitter?