Translate

Saturday, August 26, 2017

They watch us 08.26.17

They watch us    08.26.17

                As my one reader knows, they are still watching me.
                How would that make you feel, knowing you are my one and only reader? Well don’t get the big head, you aren’t!
                Now that I have thought of that, if you want to get off the mailing list send me a note and I will remove you from the list. Along that same line but in the opposite direction, if you know someone who is silly enough to want to get on the list ,have then send me a email and I will put them on the list.
            They are not watching us, they are however, watching me! Why would they want to watch you? You aren’t silly enough to get anyone’s attention, but I am!
                We are getting some light rain today and we needed it. I feel sorry for those people who live down near or at the coast, they are getting too much rain due to the hurricane “Harvey”.
                Back to me and my story. As I sat outside the Homestead on the Fords old rocker, I felt as if I were being watched. You know, you just feel that someone is observing you. Well, I began to wonder if there was a new female person in the neighborhood looking at me thinking, “what a hunk!” I looked around but I could not see any females.
                Something told me to look up, and what did I see, two eyes looking at me from a cloud. As soon as I saw him, he began to dissolve, but I got a partial photo. Why are they always watching me? What is it I have that they want? Photo below.


May you not be observed, unless you like it!

Don Ford

No comments: