Translate

Friday, August 25, 2017

Murder at the Homestead 08.25.17

                Before you get all upset, the title is more of a question than a statement. I am sure some of you have TVs and a few of you have watched TV shows that depicted a murder mystery. In those TV shows there is occasionally an outline of where the body was laying.
                I must deviate from the topic for a few minutes, please bare bear with me. The word mystery got me to thinking, yes I do thank think once in a while. Who in their right or left mind would spell that word that way? I am not an educated person but I can see that word is wrong! If history is correct then mistory is also correct! Why don’t they check with me before they decide on a spelling for a word!
                I feel better now that I have corrected the Liberal Government Spelling Team.
                Let’s see, where was I? Ok, I think I have my thought back again. We all would probably assume, if we were to see an outline of a body on a floor or driveway, that someone has possibly been assassinated. Well, yesterday there appeared not an outline of a body on the Ford Homestead’s drive way, but a blue body representation. What could it mean? Was there a blue person assassinated on the drive? Photo below.


                Why was there a peace sign drawn beside the body representation? Well, after some investigation, we found that Alex and his friend Payton had drawn the body and colored it in.
                The next morning, our cat Charlie was seen not only examining the drawing but he rolled in it. Yep Charlie has blue chalk on one side. Photo below.


                Charlie is temporarily banned from coming inside the house!
                In an effort to provide equal time, we have another photo of the Tres and a friend. Photo below.

                Tres and the friend had been fighting and both became tired and decided to rest together. Click on photos to enlarge.

May your day be filled with fun!
                                                                                                                                                        
Don Ford

No comments: