Translate

Friday, September 23, 2016

Karate Kids 09.23.16

            The grand kids have started karate classes. My present spouse and I observed the class last evening. I think it is a good thing for the kids if they will stay interested. They do not just teach people how to defend themselves, they also teach the kids that they must read every day, they must have three chores that they do each day, and they must say sir and mam when addressing adults. There is exercise and stretching at the beginning of the class.

The above photo taken at the Ford Homestead. Below photo taken during class.


Different subject:
They are almost promising rain for this weekend, so I watered everything today.
            I have another photo of an abandoned home. It is so sad that the neighbors just move out without saying goodbye. Photo below, click on photo to enlarge.
May your day be filled with kindness!

Don Ford 

No comments: