Translate

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Nuts, I prefer to be called silly 09.10.16


            As the professionally composed title indicates, I would rather be referred to as silly, and not nuts. Yes I am kinda nuts at times, but silly seems to be more politically correct. Oh my, now I am trying to be politically correct! I guess I have gone over the edge!
            I want to show you my pecans, but then I would need a photo, and as you know I only produce, “professional quality photography”. The question now is, “how do I get the quality photo that would show my pecans in a manner that would not only show their size, but also be composed in a manner that in years to come, would show my professional abilities with a camera. I will consider this conundrum and get back to you on the subject.

            On a different subject, the house next door is vacant and the grass is getting tall. I have considered mowing the front yard just to keep the neighborhood looking a little better. I am not sure if I were to go and mow the yard whether I could get into trouble as a trespasser or not. I would first need to walk through the almost knee high grass and look for sticks and other objects that could be hit by the lawn mower blade.
            I thought about using the riding mower but the grass is so deep that it would probably be difficult to mow. I could use the walk behind mower as its blade can be raised a little higher than the rider. I am sure that mowing the yard one time would leave so much cut grass that it would need to be mowed a second time in order to mulch up the clippings from the first cut.
            I have also looked at the back yard too. Yes I would be willing to mow the front yard for free to enhance the neighborhood’s appearance, the back yard is a totally different matter. If they offered $100.00 to mow it I might consider. The back yard is mostly weeds and has almost no grass. The people who lived there never ventured out of the house although they would let their dogs out occasionally to do their business in the back yard.
            As you can see, trying to be a good neighbor would require a lot of work. It is difficult being such a nice person!

            Ok, back to the titled subject of this document. I have been able to get a photo of my pecans, which I believe will show their size, and how healthy they are, along with allowing future generations to see my mastery of the art of photography. Enjoy!
            Clicking on the photo will enlarge it. 
 

                The pecans (nuts) on our little tree are looking real nice this year and as you can see they are large nuts! Let’s hope the squirrels stay away!
Have a great weekend!

Don Ford
                I am silly, and only a little nuts!

No comments: