Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hit Again 09.23.16

            It is difficult for me, a retired senior citizen, to believe I have been, “hit again”.
            Assaulted in my own neighborhood twice, in two days, first by a leaf from the pecan tree, and now today by a flying insect. It all happen this morning during a predawn hour as I strolled south on Oklahoma Ave.   
            I left the Ford Homestead at 15 minutes before 7:00am this morning, and it was still dark. I believe I will need a flash light in the future if I am going to walk prior to the 7:00am hour, as it was not light enough to see everything I need to see. 
            Possibly the sun rise is now occurring later, due to this being the first day of fall.
            What was today’s assault? It was an unknown flying bug that flew into the glass portion of my glasses, over the left eye. Had it not been for the glasses I could have lost my left eye. Before you ask, yes there was bug juice left on my glasses. I now assume the assault was, “a suicide attack”. What type bug flies before sunrise?
            Could this be some type of vindictive assault on my person? If not, why were both attacks at or near my left eye, and during my morning walk? This seems to me to be a coordinated event!
            I can see that one person, you know the person, he is always ready to ask a question that he believes will either prove me wrong, or upset me. Yes, he is happy that I have been assaulted twice in two days. Could it be this person is coordinating the assaults?
            Different subject:
            The prognosticators are predicting that our temperatures will be much cooler in about three days. Remember, we had a day that was 99 degrees this week, and next week our high may be what the low was this week, 75 degrees! Finally, we may be able to turn the air conditioner off, but, we will most likely need to turn the furnace on! L
            The weather is controlled by career politicians, and they cause it to change drastically in order to force us to pay higher utility bills. This is done so they can help those who donate to them, utility companies and others, to make more money, so they can donate more!

May your day be comfortable!

Don Ford

No comments: