Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Good Morning Hewitt.

               As I sat in my favorite rocking chair savoring a cup of coffee, I noticed the sun was attempting to rise again today. The forecast for today is 90% chance of rain and thunderstorms. I truly believe the weather forecasters are attempting to lift or morale by predicting rain. We need the rain very bad, but with this sun rise coming through the trees and not a cloud in the sky I doubt the rain will come. (Click on the photo to see a larger version)
Below is my old rocker; some of you may have thought that I am literally “off my rocker”, and I am.  Do not attempt to read the name on the coffee cup (Starbucks coffee). The coffee in it is not from the Starbucks but it is good. Below the table is a blooming flower. I believe it is there because beauty wants to be close to other beauty and that is where I sit.
The flower would have been prettier had it have been in a flower bed.
My constant companion and confidant was also enjoying the morning. He suggested that I should mow the back yard before that 90% ran chance arrives.
Be kind to a retired person on a fixed income today and I am sure you will have a very nice day.
 
Don Ford
 
                 
 

No comments: