Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

It is a sad day.

               Today is the day to honor the first responders who lost their lives at Fertilizer plant explosion, West, TX.
 
               Having been a volunteer fireman for 12 years I thought I would show my respect by standing along the route that the procession takes. They are expecting a very large number of people from all over the US to honor these first responders. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families. 
 
It has been announced that the president will attend the memorials. It is my opinion that his attendance is more for political reasons than for showing respect for those who lost their lives. I could be wrong but I don’t think so.
 
I have decided to send my prayers but stay home.
 
I hope you have a good day;   
                                          sorry for my negativity.
 
Don Ford
 
 

No comments: