Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Who was not feeling well?

               Well folks, Saturday night and Sunday really sucked for me. The word sucked is a technical term that some of you may not be familiar with. It means I was feeling under the weather all weekend and did not sleep well Saturday night. I had a raspy throat and was achy all over.
 
               The good news is I am now feeling good, or at least normal.
 
               I am kind of a big baby when I don’t feel well and would like for others to recognize that fact that I need some special attention. Here at the Ford Homestead I did not get this special attention. As a matter of fact I do not think they believed I was feeling bad.
 
               If you want to send me a card such as, “sorry you were feeling bad”, it can be addressed to, “The Ford Homestead Foundation, Hewitt, TX, Sympathy Department, attn. Don Ford”.
               Donations of $20.00 or more will be accepted.
 
Have a very nice day and allow someone to be nice to you.
        (When you allow others to be nice to you, it is supposed to make them feel good.) 
 
 
 
Don Ford
 
 
 
 

No comments: