Translate

Monday, April 15, 2013

Mystery solved, Suspect was cleared

 
               For that person that actually reads these blog posting, you should remember a posting from Jan. 11th 2013, “Theft at the Ford Homestead”.
 
               In that posting we had indicated that an amount of money had disappeared and we suspected the newest member of the family. She had and still has a tendency to get into things that are not hers and she is not above sneaking around the Homestead at all hours of the day and night.
 
               The money was found last Friday by my wife of 44 years. She was looking in a draw near where the funds had disappeared in January, when she discovered the funds. We are still of the belief that our newest family member may have placed the money there, we are happy that it was not stolen.
               I should note that my wife of 44 years did not share any of these new found funds with me, her husband of 44 years. We ate lunch at “Uncle Buba’s Bistro”. I know that the name seems unusual but you should remember that many Texans are from other states and have brought these odd names with them. This greasy spoon had seating for about 30 people.
 
               The unusual thing was the wait-staff (aka waitress) used a tablet to take the order. No it wasn’t a big chief tablet it was similar to an I-pad. Also if you paid with a credit card you had to sign the tablet with your finger.  My wife did not offer to pay with the found money.
 
               At my dentists they now hand you an I-pad when you walk in and you have to enter your info on the I-pad.  The lady at the dentist asked me if I knew how to use an I-pad.  My reply was, “what, do you think old people don’t understand newer equipment?”
 
               Thanks and have an outstanding day.
 
Don Ford
 
 
                
                                                                                                                  
                  
 

No comments: