Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It is Over; This is The Last One; The End.

            It is said, “All good things must come to an end”, and today is the end.
 
            There are those of you that would say, “It was not a good thing” and you would be as right as me saying, “It was a good thing”.
 
            I saw it, for the most part as enjoyable and a pleasant experience for me. I understand now that some if not most of you considered it painful, boring and too long.
 
            I would have liked it if those of you who have read my blog posting could have been more accepting.  I know some of you consider it to have been the same thing repeated over and over.
 
     More variety could have been both good and bad. Not knowing what to expect each week or becoming use to one thing and then the total opposite follows, both can be frustrating. 
 
            I will leave you with an appropriate photo of buzzards circling over my house, possibly signifying the end.
            Like it or not, today is the last day of winter, tomorrow is the start of spring.
 
I hope you have a good day and a nice spring!
 
Don Ford
 
                 
 

No comments: