Translate

Friday, March 22, 2013

If you can't have fun don't do it.

               I have made that comment many times, often when someone thinks I am doing something silly.  Everyone should keep that statement in mind and have as much fun as possible. You should be able to enjoy what you are doing most of the time.  If you are not enjoying what you are doing, do something else.
 
               As I stood in my driveway this morning observing the world and drinking  a cup of java, I witnessed many noisy birds flying over. In all, it took about a minute for all the birds to get past. As I understand it that was a flock of birds flying over. Why do they all fly together in the same direction and make the same sounds? What are they saying as they go over? Do they save their poop until human or clean cars are below? Are they really a mob with the mob mentality? When they get to where they are going do they stay together?
 
               On a different subject; if I were writing a letter to a four legged white tail deer. Would I start the letter “My Dear Deer”?   It sounds a little repetitive bit but it seems to be correct.
 
               As I stood at the end of the drive way one of my neighbors was leaving for work. It was still dark enough to have the head lights on so I waved to her. I wonder what she was thinking about the retired man standing outside. Did the retired man's wife make him stand outside as a punishment? Possibly, the neighbor was happy that I was not in the street where I could be hit.
 
               As you can see I try to have fun and enjoy what I am doing.
 
I hope you have an outstanding weekend.
 
Don Ford
 
 
  
                        
                                                                                                                  
                  
 

No comments: