Translate

Friday, March 8, 2013

I have noticed changes.

 
               If you have been reading my posts you will know that I am and ordained minister.
     Before that one persona asks how I became an ordained minister I will go over the process again. I went on line and became an ordained minister in theUNIVERSAL LIFE CHURCH MONASTERY”.   I was going to purchase an ID card and a certificate but I noticed it was not a secured web site and decided to pass.
     Below is a photo taken of me; when I view the photo I noticed the crosses in the back ground. Now you know this was not a planned photo and the crosses just happened to be there. I am sure it is a sign. Maybe it has to do with Easter.
    The Reverend Don Ford                    Another cross appeared!
 
 
      Today I installed a dead bolt on the front door. I got is on sale and thought that I would install it. I had to drill holes in the door and then “try” to get them to match up. If you have the holes in the door it is an easy job but if you have to drill and cut the door it may be advisable to hire someone to do it.
 
               Remember to set the clocks forward this Saturday night for that “good old daylight saving time”.
 
From the time saving mind of       Don Ford
All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
 
 
                 
 

No comments: