Translate

Monday, August 27, 2012

Know when there is a new posting

                      

I send an email to readers informing them of new postings.   

If you are not on the mailing list but would like to be, send your email address to      donaldfplace-post@yahoo.com       I will add you to the mailing.

If a friend wants to be on the list, ask them to email me at
                    donaldfplace-post@yahoo.com     
Please do not send a friends email address for them.

         I will be happy to add or delete your name from the list; 
         send an email to,    donaldfplace-post@yahoo.com   
                              Subject “add my name”         

        or,

          send an email to     donaldfplace-post@yahoo.com    
                             Subject “remove my name”

 

Seriously, I don’t want to bother anyone with my blog or emails. It will not bother me to remove your name from the mailing list.


 

              Don Ford

No comments: