Translate

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First day of Kindergarten...

               I was not fortunate enough to go to Kindergarten.  Back in the olden days if they had kindergarten it was optional.  I started the first grade at age 5.
               Gabi was up and dressed waiting for her ride to school. She asked me if I thought she was cute.  I said “you are cute and pretty both”.
Now that you see the above photo I am sure you agree she is cute.
 
From the proud grandpa mind of                Don Ford
 
All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
                                                                                                                  
                  
 

3 comments:

Jason B said...

Great Picture!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, and fashionable!

Mary said...

I don't want to be anonamous! It was me!