Translate

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Open Mouth Insert Foot

I just had to open my mouth and comment on the fact that Tejas had not seen any squirrels for a few weeks.

 

               One weather guy said it hit 100 yesterday while the other said only 99 degrees. Whatever, it was hotter than %#$@.  

Yesterday afternoon I was taking some tools back to the shed when I observed a rabbit and a squirrel running in the ditch behind the shed. 
I just had to brag about the squirrels being gone and boom, I see one. The squirrel was a very dark color, almost black.  Today I have seen two dark colored squirrels in the front yard.
Why couldn’t I have keep my mouth shut and my foot out of my mouth?

From the toe jam mind of              Don Ford                    

All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.                                                                                                               
                  

No comments: