Translate

Monday, June 18, 2012

Brains on display

I hope this isn’t to disturbing…

I wanted to tell you that I had found a big deer on the side of the road deceased (AKA road kill). He had been involved in a head on collision with a vehicle causing his skull to break open exposing his brains.  I wanted to tell you about the new recipe for grilled brains with onions, peppers and a lot of real butter.  I wanted to inform you that it is best served with white rice and just a splash of vinegar. I wanted you to understand that a red wine is recommended as the preferred drink.
The truth is; I thought you might be interested in seeing the brain of the person who writes this blog. Yes this is my brain. I used the cranium screw top method to access my brain when I need to add ideas or IQ. You may be able to see the dark spots on my brain indicating, “I may have a dirty mind”.

From the exposed mind of            Don Ford     

All rights reserved: any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.


                                                                                                                 
                  

No comments: