Translate

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's Raining

           I have been in North Carolina for 5 days and they have predicted rain each and everyday. Finally the weather people have gotten it right.  Rain, rain go away, little Donnie wants to play.
           I am working from my small laptop PC which is not convenient for me since I have large hands and the key board is very small.
           I did not sleep well last night due to, not doing much yesterday and taking too many naps.
           I could go shopping in the rain with my wife (she does not want me to mention her name on the Blog) and the other ladies, I am sure that would be fun? 
           I know you want to feel sorry for me but don't, I have coffee to drink and I can sit on the porch and watch it rain.

           From the almost wet mind of            Don Ford

all rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.

No comments: