Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2012

All is well

Good morning Texas and other non-major states. We are still in North Carolina enjoying good weather today, after about 4 inches of rain yesterday.

My wife (who doesn't want her name mentioned) is doing good this morning, after the wreck. She doesn't want her name mentioned because she believes I occasionally say silly or non-truthful things.

All three ladies that were involved in the wreck seem to be doing good this morning other than stiff and sore in places. They now have a rental vehicle and are getting ready to start running again.

I have to start repacking my dirty clothes sometime today. It kind of makes me happy to know the TSA agents will get to handle dirty clothes when they go through my bag this time.

I have had an excellent breakfast and a fair cup of coffee, so it is almost time for a nap. I made the coffee and it should have been excellent since I am well known as a coffee Brewster. Star Bucks has recruited me several times in the past but I did not accept their offer...   The coffee was not excelent beczuse I am using an unfamiliar coffee maker.

Ok, I need to get to the recliner, more later.


From the sleepy mind of                   Don Ford


all rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.

No comments: