Translate

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Signs of The Times

For the more observant of us there are signs that indicate the end of times or something. In other words, if you are looking for a sign you might find it.
From a previous article I commented “how do we know when the end of the world will be”.  I know the Bible says know man knows the time or day for the end of time and I believe that.
The Maya Calendar ends on December 21st this year and some say that is the end of time. I have a different opinion as to why the Maya calendar ends; “maybe they did not want to purchase Christmas presents so they let the calendar end before Christmas”. 
I had shown you one pecan that was still on our tree last fall (photo below) that my son Patrick pointed out to me. 
I wondered at that time if it could be, when the shriveled black pecan finally falls to the ground will that be the day the world ends?  It probably sounds silly to you but I think it is possibly as close to being accurate as the Mayan calendar scenario.
Below we are looking into the same pecan tree as above but, present day with leaves.  
It is difficult to see the black pecan so below is a close up of the shriveled up black pecan that is still on the tree. It has stayed on through our so called winter, heavy rains and a lot of wind.  If it ever falls off, will that be the end of time?
The other day I was looking at the clouds and I saw and “X” in the sky, made of clouds (truth).  No, I was not smoking or taking anything.  As a know-it-all, I understand that “X” marks the spot. But what was the spot in the sky marked for?
There is a female Grackle that I and Donna have seen several times.  As you know the Grackle is a noisy black bird.  This one has a white feather in her right wing. I have not been able to get a photo yet, but that must to be a sign.  I know the white feather on a black bird must mean something. Wow, I just thought, that bird is a real “right winger”.
  
In the photo above you can see a square made of leaves, with a hole in the center, in the top of a tree. That has to be a sign, but a sign of what.  Could it mean, in the future we will be able to put a square peg in a round hole? 
               Think about it and share your thoughts with others.

From the signs of the times mind of           Don Ford

All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited. 
                                                                                                                  
                  

No comments: