Translate

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wreck of the week;

My wife (that don’t want her name mentioned) was in a wreck today. They had been shopping and had just purchased large drinks (ice tea and soda). They were stopped at a traffic light when an elderly man ran into the back of their car pushing it into the car in front of them. They ended up in the intersection. There is a good chance the car is totaled. Donna Kay has a bruise on the back of her arm. Donna Rea’s chest hurts from the seat belt. Tammy got her lip busted and bruised her legs.

Basically they are ok, but will probably being sore tomorrow.

They had asked me to go with them but I refused and now I am glad because, I would probably have been the only one to get hurt.


        We are getting ready to eat pizza so I got to go now.


from the non-wrecked mind of              Don Ford


No comments: