Translate

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rest and Relaxation

The reason for this trip to North Carolina was to attend a wedding and visit relatives. We have done both. Along with the wedding and relatives there has been days of shopping by my wife and her two nieces. the last couple days they have left early morning and returned late afternoon, tired and with there acquisitions of the day.

I haven't been shopping or working; I haven't been doing anything other than a little R&R, rest and relaxation. I can't say if Donna (who doesn't want her name mentioned) has achieved her goal of visiting all the interesting stores but I am totally relaxed and rested. I am now at a point being over rested, if there is such a thing. I have taken multiple naps daily and last night it was difficult to get to sleep. I really need to go for a long walk but since it is raining the walk is out.

I have been thinking about my next R&R trip, which may be to the hill country for a couple days of Riding and Relaxing. I can almost taste the fish at Sea Island in San Antonio, TX. I should have enough points for a couple free nights in a hotel near Fredricksburg, TX.

Riding in the hill country sounds good until I think about the Texas heat. It would be nice if the day time temperature was about 80 during the day, but that will not happen. Hopefully I can find another rider to go along.


From the rested mind of                  Don Ford


All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.

No comments: