Translate

Thursday, March 30, 2017

New Beginnings 03.30.17

                This is an informational posting.
                We are embarking on two new beginnings. First, the month of April begins this Saturday. April first is known to be April fool’s day, be wary.  Second, I am posting a story I wrote a year or two ago, but I never presented it to anyone. I am beginning that process today.  
                I intend to post the preface first and then a chapter at a time. Read it if you like and if not that is ok too. I do suggest for those who read the story, one should read the entire story.
                The story is of course fiction, but if it turned out to be true, it would not change anything, it would however explain things. 
                The blog address will be:   www.the-beginning-now.blogspot.com  
                The preface is posted.

                I went for a short walk this morning in the freezing cold. It was 52 degrees and I almost froze. It is now warming up so, I have been instructed to get outside and help the grounds manager with the yard.
                Possibly the work will not be too intense, for a senior retired person.

May your day be safe and warm!

Don Ford
               

No comments: