Translate

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Phony 03.29.17

                Phony, what does that word mean, and why is it the title of this soon to be well written, article?
                It could mean deceptive or not real
                As I am sure at least one reader remembers, I did have a windows phone, and I purchased an android phone assuming it could do some things the old windows phone could not do. I used the android phone for a week and decided it did not do what I expected, and it did not do a couple things the window phone would do.
                The Android not meeting my expectations, I decided to switch back to the old windows phone. It only took a couple hours for me to decide that I did like the controls on the android over the windows. And for some reason the windows phone had also stopped allowing me to send or receive a photo with a text message.
                I contacted my provider and they down loaded updates to my phone. Now the Android seems to be doing all the things I had originally expected. I have not yet tried to get it to project to the Ford’s Chevy, but I will try that today. Yes, the android is supposed to be able to project things to the screen in the pickup truck. Why does that seem to be so farfetched to you?
                Originally, I was wanting to comment on the words phone and phony, but my focus has changed.
                As I was putting this short article together, it reminded me of a story I had written. Although the story did not refer to smart phones it did comment on the government tracking everything a person would do, and I do mean everything. The story also had information about the mark of the beast (666).
                Smart phones and other so called smart devices, along with, “Robots”, that do work for us, are the beginning of the end. The odd thing about this is, humanity is willingly heading into to the end, believing it will make their lives better.     
                Wow, that seemed to get a little serious to me. Let’s lighten it up a little. The bright side of this is, people who live without all the modern devices like computers, cars, electricity and so on will be the last to be affected by the “Technical Revolution.” There is a bright side to every story!

May your day be filled with non-technology!

Don Ford 
                   One may consider part of this article to be fiction, I don’t!

No comments: