Translate

Friday, March 31, 2017

Have you ever 03.31.17

                Before you stop reading this enlightening article, I would like to ask a couple simple questions. When was the last time you had a cinnamon bun? Did you put it in the microwave for a few seconds to get it all warm and tasty? Was that icing dripping off the side of the bun? When you tried to eat a piece did it get all over your fingers? Did you lick the icing off your fingers?

                If I were to answer those questions I would say, “Today, yes, yes, yes and yes.”

                Even though no one asked, I did help the grounds manager in the yard work yesterday, and I am not too tired today. The yard work is complete and our efforts can be seem in the manicured yard.

May your fingers be covered in sweet icing!

Don Ford
                 

No comments: