Translate

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Front or Back 03.07.17

                As I was motivating over the hill, I saw Maybelline in a Coupe Deville…            actually I was enjoying my morning meditative walk when I saw, “The front”. You may be right, sometimes it is better to see the back of something or someone, rather than the front. Truth is, we don’t always have a choice.
                This morning’s stroll started out as usual, but ended up oddly nice. I was in my last lap of my strenuous exercise program, when I noticed the front. I reached for my somewhat smart phone to get an initial photo. Click on the photo for a thrill!
 
                This is a cold front, which was predicted to roll through Hewitt during my morning walk. The prognosticators got this one right. At this point the wind had not begun to blow and the temperature had not begun to drop. I turned and continued walking.
                It was less than a minute, when the wind began to blow and the temperature began to drop.
 
I had earlier considered that the cold front could be a good thing, as I could cool down prior to reentering the Ford Homestead. Yes I do perspire profusely during my exercise program, and a cold front would feel good. I did not expect the light drizzle that came with the drop in temperature and heavy winds.
                I cooled down completely, as I completed my morning meditative experience.
Enjoy change, it can be good!

Don Ford

No comments: