Translate

Friday, March 17, 2017

Kneeling 03.17.17

                Am I writing about kneeling to some authority, or kneeling in a religious setting? Well, you will soon have an understanding of the title.
                As I set here in agony, I am unsure that it wasn’t both, kneeling to an authority and at the same time a religious setting. That’s odd, no one has a question! None of you want to know why I am in agony! Some friends!
                This morning in the shower, I was washing my hair and face as I do every morning. One thing I do daily is to carefully wash the areas around my eyes with soap, in an effort to get rid of as much oil as possible. My eye doctor suggested baby shampoo as it does not irritate one’s eyes. I have found regular soap cleans better than baby shampoo, so I use regular soap.
                Today I somehow got soap in my left eye, and I thought I was going to die. I must have pushed my eye lid open allowing the soap in, and now (3 hours later) my eye feels as if I have something in it. It is as if I scratched the eye. That is my agony.    What do you mean, “Who cares”! You could, feel sorry for me!
            Kneeling, is the title and I will now attempt to explain to all of you, including that person (a liberal) who doesn’t care that I am in agony.
                The black berries and one of the rose bush flower beds had weeds in them, and I needed to extricate the weeds. I was on my knees for a while bowing to a greater authority, my spouse of soon to be 48 years (April 5th will be 48 years if you want to get a gift).
                While I was there I may have been praying to another higher authority asking for help in this manual labor. Now you should understand that my kneeling was to an earthly authority, while at the same time a religious setting. There are black berry blooms, berries to follow soon. Photos of the black berry bed to follow. 
  
Praying helps!

Don Ford

No comments: