Translate

Friday, February 12, 2016

Found them 02.12.16


I wanted to share this with you.  I did find my glasses.
I went to the tool chest in my garage, about 15 minutes ago, looking for an item.
What, you are interrupting me again! It is none of your business, what I was looking for!
I pulled out the top drawer in the tool chest, and there the glasses were, laying there, waiting to be found.
I must have taken something from this drawer in the past and needing to see something up close, removed my glasses and laid them in the drawer. I must remove my glasses to read anything.
Luke 15:32        It was lost but now is found! That is not a direct quote but you get the idea.


Now my wife will not need to work OT, picking up cans to buy me another pair.

Have faith, and things will work out!

Don Ford

No comments: