Translate

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Eye Doctor 02.10.16

                I have an appointment to see the eye doctor tomorrow. Nope, I have not found my glasses. I am beginning to believe they were either somehow deposited in the garbage or, Wayne may have been correct and I may have tilled them in the garden.
                This eye doctor appointment is a 6 month checkup, but it is happening on Thursday, a day that is predicted to be in the high 70s to low 80s.
Sometimes they dilate my eyes, which makes me very sensitive to most light for much of the day. If they do not expand the pupils of my bedroom blue eyes, I will probably get on the bike and ride out to the Bunkhouse for lunch. I need to try out the new master cylinder that was installed last week under a recall by Honda. 
Other than not knowing where my glasses are, I have not missed them. Everything has been clear even at a distance. I will inquire as to whether I should have glasses or not during my visit.
Do you know how nice it is to go riding in temperatures of uppers 70s and low 80s? To me, those are the ideal temps for riding. Anything below 75 for me, is jacket weather.
If I get to ride in that nice weather this Thursday, I might make a day of it, riding until my butt gets tired. Ok I mean until I need a nap. I have taken naps at a road side park in days past. Find a park with a table and I can take a nap.
Yes it has been a nice winter thus far, heck, I have thought about planting tomatoes. I think I may have planted them early last year and I did not lose any plants to a frost.
Possible change of plans, a friend has suggested we go riding today instead of tomorrow. I have received permission from the wife to ride today so it is on. Not sure yet were we will go for lunch, possible Glen Rose and have BBQ.
I did wash the bike yesterday, so I am ready to ride!

Got to go, hope you have a fun, safe and warm day!

Don Ford

No comments: