Translate

Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekend 09.14.14

                My wife of 46 years and I rode the motorcycle Saturday morning. We left the house with the thought of riding to Glen Rose, TX to have lunch at a BBQ restaurant. We had ridden about 40 miles when I decided that I did not want to ride all the way to Glen Rose and then ride back.
We side tracked to a closer eatery and after lunch I sat on a couple park benches while my first wife shopped.
 
The red vehicle is our ride. No not the red car the red bike! 
Above you may be able to see the fords black berry vines after the recent pruning and grass removal.
Below we see the resident grass hopper. We have learned that his name is Hank. I started to take his photo and he turned so I could get his good side.
 
I hope you had a good weekend!
 
Don Ford
 
 

No comments: