Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Have Faith 09.30.15

                I, having been raised in a Pentecostal church believe in prayer. I believe it is written in the bible (this is not a direct quote) “I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Move from here and it will move”.
Above in this photo is a mustard seed.
                The mustard seed quote is a way of saying if you believe, anything is possible.
                During my morning meditational walks, I may have asked that the fellow who ran into my wife’s vehicle be blessed, and that the blessing would help him to call his insurance company.
I received a call from his insurance company today saying that he called them providing them with a new address and phone number. He also verified that he had ran into my present wife’s vehicle. They will now honor the claim.
I now feel bad that I was thinking that this young man was a liar and conman.  
I didn’t have the faith of the mustard seed, but I did believe in prayer and ask that he be blessed (an intervention).
 
We all need to have faith, and that mountain will be moved!  
 
Don Ford

No comments: