Translate

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Moon over Hewitt 09.29.15

 
                I am sure this may be difficult for that one person to believe but there was a moon over Hewitt the other night.
                I assume that most people have gotten tired of seeing the photos of the moon that was totally eclipse the night of Sept. 27, 2015. Knowing that you do not want to see any additional photos, I will totally ignore you, as most career politicians do, and will do as I see fit. I will put some photos in this wonderful posting.
                I am doing all I can to stay true to my name sake, “The Donald”. He does what he wants to and I being much like him, do exactly what my spouse wants me to I do what I want to do. At this particular instance, she is in the other room and doesn’t know what I am doing. 
                The following photos are superbly done in an expert manner by yours truly. I only took 93 photos and some of the early photos were taken from the upper level of the Kids Treehouse.
Early on there were clouds in the sky.
The earth’s shadow is covering about half of the moon.
The moon is mostly covered and the color is changing.
 
The moon as seen by, “The Donald”, September 27th, 2015.
 
Seeing this moon is ok, mooning the neighbor may not be!
 
Don Ford

No comments: