Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

It Snowed 11.25.13

               Good morning one and all, I hope your day is extremely interesting. It is cold and rainy here at The Ford Homestead so I decided to share a couple photos to help warm things up.
This is a photo of my constant companion and confidant, “Tejas”.  You may notice that he was still a puppy in this photo. I believe he was attempting to locate a suitable site to mark the pickup as his own.
         Some of you may have noticed that there is also snow in this photo (Feb. 2004).
 
Taken on the same day, this photo is of some Do it Best Corp. trailers at the Distribution center located in Waco, Texas.
               I just noticed, “There is also snow in this photo”. I thought it never snowed in Waco, Texas.
 
               Why did I show you these photos?
I was asked by a friend if I would search through my archives looking for some photos from several years ago on a totally different subject. As I was searching for those particular photos I couldn’t help noticing the snow photos.
 
Have a warm and dry day.
 
Don Ford
 

No comments: