Translate

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

From the top down.

               I have been working hard today in an effort to clean and straighten the garage before it became too hot. Each day lately has been 100 plus and it is not very enjoyable. I needed to see that all tools had been replaced now that my projects are done and the area cleaned.

Yes, I have been successful in the cleaning process. I was also successful at taking a short nap after eating a light lunch.  

               The tree house or fort as it is also know has been enjoyed by both of the grandkids. I took a couple photos of the kids as they were doing their initial survey of the facility. 

                Possibly one of the best photos was taken from the top down. Gabi is becoming an “excellent photographer’, due mostly to my tutelage.

The word tutelage is a neat word that is seldom used.  

 

 

We hope your day is good and your week is even better.

 

Don Ford

 

No comments: