Translate

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Grand Kids

I guess we could say, “Miss Gabi is up a tree without a ladder”. Did you notice the play on words? You didn’t? The saying is similar to “up a creek without a paddle”, get it now? I don’t know why I try to share my witticisms.  If you don’t know what that word means you can look it up. (Remember if you click on the photos you may be able to see a larger version.)
 
Not wanting to short change you, I have included two photos of, “The Alex”. Notice the innocent look on his face as if he had not climbed on the chair then onto a trailer where he is not supposed to be.
      Tejas has turned his back to the boy not wanting to be responsible for the kids transgression.
Alex is the only kid I know that rides the rocking horse so hard that the front and back frame comes off the floor.
 
From the baby sitting mind of       Don Ford   
 
All right reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
                 
 

No comments: