Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

Flowers and bugs

The photos that follow are from the extensive gardens at the, “The Ford Homestead”.
The first photo is just past the bud stage.
Second photo is taken the next day.
Third photo is of the same flower on the third day.
I know you think I am a, “flowerologists” but I am not. I do have a lot of time to take photos.
This guy (Honeybee) was steeling nectar from my flowers and trying to avoid Tejas. Tejas is a bee killer.
 From the same group of flowers this butter fly was also taking a liquid from the flowers. Tejas doesn’t kill the butterflies but the grand kids do catch them.
 
From the photographer/gardener mind of              Don Ford
 
All rights reserved, any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
 
 
                                                                                                                 
                  
 

1 comment:

Mary said...

Absolutely Beautiful!