Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

Dreaming

            I have been called a dreamer but this was a real dream that I can’t explain.

               It has been my experience that most dreams have something to do with daily happenings such as reading a book, watching TV or hearing a story.
               I should start out by saying my dreams for several years now, have been somewhat like a TV show. I believe I have been able to direct some of my dreams. They continue even after I have woke up and go back to sleep.
               I should also explain that I have dreams that are often silly, not creepy but silly.
               Now I will relate to you the dream I had last night.
 
               Visualize a parking lot and I was standing on the pavement facing a tour bus. This bus was about 30 feet from me.  It had glass all around so the passengers could easily see out and I could see in. One of my sons was standing about 20 feet behind me (I don’t know which one I just had the feeling it was one of my sons).
               There were 6 to 8 people on the bus. The bus was stopped and someone from the bus made a comment to me. I remember thinking the comment was a threat. I turned sideways to the bus and put my right hand into my pocket. I had a gun in my pocket; my hand was on the gun.
               One of the men on the bus showed me the gun in his pocket.  I turned and looked at my son then immediately turned to look at the bus. The bus and people were gone, they had disappeared.
               I shouted to my son I can’t see them, he said over there to your right. I again said I can’t see them. I had my gun raised and was ready to fire. My dog Tejas was standing in front and to the right of me and he was wagging his tail as if he was wanting someone to pet him.
               I assumed there was an invisible person was standing there and I fired 3 shots.
               I woke up.  
 
               I am not sure I want to know the meaning of that silly dream.
 
From the dream filled mind of      Don Ford
All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
 
                 
 

No comments: