Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"The Ford Homestead Foundation."

            “The Ford Homestead Foundation” was established to provide additional funds for me.
               To date I have spent all the donations from the Foundation on myself, occasionally purchasing food for the family. I do not report these donations to the IRS. We will now be accepting donations earmarked for the Humane Department of the Foundation.
               Yesterday we captured a kitten that had been terrorizing the back yard for several weeks. My confidant Tejas has been telling me about the kitten indicating that he was living under the shed.  Alex has said there was a kitty under the shed but until yesterday I had not observed said cat.
               You should have seen Alex, me and Donna lying on the ground looking under the shed. It was a sight that will not soon be forgotten.  I decided to capture said kitten using a tender trap (AKA a box trap or rabbit trap). I set two traps, one in front of the shed and one behind. I thought I had baited the traps with tuna but later found that it was Crab meat. Crab meat is expensive bait for a wild kitten. You know I am a retired person on a fixed income.
               Said kitten got more Crab meat this morning and was moved into a larger cage/trap. We have even given him/her some sand for a litter box.  We will turn him/her lose later and see if he wants to stay or leave.
               The kitten has big ears and is kind of gray in color.
               Tejas has voted that the Kitten should leave and the grandkids have started trying to name him/her.
 
               From the Humane mind of            Don Ford
 
All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
 
                                                                                                                  
                  
 

No comments: