Translate

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dog Catcher follow-up

I understand it is difficult for anyone to believe that I, Don Ford, blogger extraordinaire, would ever jump to a conclusion without first researching all the facts. 
               Although it is difficult to believe, I may have not given the Hewitt Dog Police the credit they deserve.
               About 30 minutes after posting the first article I observed the Dog Catcher truck back in front of the neighbor’s home. The neighbor arrived and they unloaded both dogs. The dogs were returned to the neighbor and I have heard him working on the fence.  I don’t have all the fact but it seems as if the dog catchers have a heart.
       My apologies to the dog police for thinking bad thoughts about them.
 
From the almost never wrong mind of      Don Ford
 
All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
 
 
                                                                                                                 
                  
 

No comments: