Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Could be dangerous

                           There are many things in life that could be dangerous…
 
               The terrorist kitten has joined the family and he seems to be fitting in rather well. As I attempt to type this article I have been repeatedly attacked. At one point I had to remove his claw from my finger, it was literally stuck.  Kittens have sharp teeth and claws but this fellow seems to surpass the sharp and go into ultra-sharp.
               He likes to be held and everyone likes to hold him but when left alone he will play with anything and everything.
               He will eat at any time and just about anything. As you will see in the photo he even eats dog food. Tejas has learned not to leave any food in the bowl.
Tejas was sitting there watching as the terrorist kitten got in his food dish and cleaned up the remaining food.
Tejas posted a formal complaint with the Humane Society but they have not taken action.
               I would like to thank everyone who sent $25.00 donations with name suggestions. To date we have $200.00 in donations 8 suggested names.
               One problem is the kitten’s size.  He can and will hide under or behind anything.  If he is playing we can hear his bell on his color but if he is sleeping it is difficult to find him.
 
               Changing the subject to seasons:  I know we do not have the seasonal changes that our northern friends do but there is a drastic change taking place now.  The sun is moving south at an alarming rate. Just a few days ago I could sit outside the garage door in a small amount of shade at 4:00pm and I would have plenty of shade by 5:00pm. If I were to sit outside today at 4:00 I would need to be inside the garage to have shade.     
When winter temperatures actually get cool enough for a jacket I appreciate the sun in the afternoon, but not right now.
 
From the shade-less mind of                        Don Ford
 
All rights reserved; any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.

 

 

No comments: