Translate

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Guard Dog 10.25.17

                The question is, can Tres be a guard dog? I will state that Tres will bark at all strangers and most people he knows. I will attach a photo of the 7 month old pot hound, showing an image of what could be a guard dog.

                Now there is a problem with this pot hound, being a guard dog. He has a tendency to sleep a lot, and when he sleeps, little noises don’t seem to disturb him.
                Today as we were returning from dropping Gabi off at school, there was a male person with a dog walking toward us. As this person and I approached the intersection, the male person stop allowing me to turn the corner. This person had a look of disgust on his face, I assume he thought I should stop and allow him to cross the intersection first.
                As we made the turn, Tres had his head out the window and when he saw the male subject with a dog he growled and began to bark. I said, “Good puppy”.

                He does have a look of importance.

May your guard be awake and alert!

Don Ford

No comments: