Translate

Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday 13th who cares 10.13.17

                Today is Friday 13th, and we all should be happy. I did see on the so called TV news, that Friday 13th is a safer day due to millions of people staying home. Consider, less vehicles on the road which means less accidents on, Friday 13th! They also said, there are less burglary’s, again due to people staying at home.

                Enjoy the 13th day of October, which just happens to be on a Friday!

                Changing the subject, yesterday I went with my present spouse to the doctor’s office. She was going for her final checkup on the eye that had the cataract removed. We arrived and she checked in at 9:25 and they called her back to the exam room in just a few minutes. I was surprised as this doctor has never been one to stay on schedule. It was 2 hours later when she came out of the exam room. As I sat there waiting, almost going to sleep, I canceled a motorcycle ride with a friend, as I would not be able to get back from the ride in time to get the Alex at school.

                Donna’s eye is ok, 20/25 vision in the repaired eye!

                Changing the subject, I have been told, by my first wife, that I will be with the angel in a few days.

                You think being with the angel sounds good, not at all. There is nothing but work when I am with the angel. Today I need to leave the Ford Homestead and purchase some gas for the Ford’s Chevy. Then I will stop at the Star place (that is not their real name, I don’t want to advertise for them, because in my opinion they charge too much and probably make too much money without my advertisement) for a cup of coffee. Then I go to the hardware freight store (name changed to protect the innocent) and get 700 each, 6 inch long, black wire ties. These wire ties are used to secure each light to the angel. There are hundreds of white lights on the 7 foot tall angel. I have tried to count the lights on this angel and I got different counts each time.

                First I must remove all the old lights and wire, I estimate 3 to 4 hours work. Then, after a good night’s sleep start to replace said lights. I estimate at a minimum 8 hours of forced labor to replace the lights. It is no easy task carrying this angel, as it is 7 foot tall and heavy.

                My angel, makes me work on her angel!

 

May I survive the tedious work load!

 

Don Ford

No comments: