Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Overboard on Decorations 12.08.16

            My present wife enjoys the Christmas season, to say she goes overboard when decorating, that could be an understatement. How many Christmas trees are there in the Homestead, I don’t know the exact number, but I do know where six of them are?
            I have reported on this in the past, referring to the forced labor that I must endure annually, but today I believe this particular spouse has gone too far. Please do not make any rash decisions as to the validity of this story before you hear and see all the facts.
            Yes, I included see in that statement, as I have pictorial evidence of the very unusual decorations, and the fact that there could be legal repercussions. I caution you, the forced labor is not of me, it would not be as bad if it were me being forced to decorate a Christmas tree. Instead she has somehow coerced or otherwise made one of the most unusual, and I should say, somewhat scary decorations I have ever seen. 
            I had not noticed the unusual decoration until I was in my recliner, after having a modest lunch. As some of you may know, I do enjoy a brief nap after lunch most days. I was attempting to get comfortable with the TV on, and the sound turned down so as to allow me to have a little background noise, drowning out all the hustle and bustle of the city sounds.
            Comfortable, leaning back, eyes almost closed, and there it was. I could not believe what I was seeing. It is almost impossible to describe so I will not attempt to use words and will post the following photo.
   
            My present wife has somehow convinced our cat Molly, to lay under the Christmas tree with her bright green eyes open, imitating lights on the tree.
            I don’t know how she did it but Molly is a decoration!

May your decorations not be alive!

Don Ford                        (No animals were hurt or abused in this decoration)

No comments: