Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Matter or Anti-Matter 10.23.14

 
In this posting I had copied some information and used it at the beginning of this post (it has now been removed). I have been notified by support@blogger.com that according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), I may have infringed upon the copy rights of others. My posting had been reverted to draft status (in other words taken down) and I have been requested to correct my post by removing the copy righted material, which I have done. 
          Maybe some day I will have something that is copyrighted material. The info below came from the fertile mind that is located in my head and it is all mine.
 
                In real life, Matter and Anti-Matter does exist. After some investigation here at, “The Ford Homestead”, we have been able to isolate both matter and anti-matter. These two are not equal in quantity but it is not as the other scientists have stated. Other scientists have said there is no anti-matter on earth other than that which has been created by them.
I will be happy to explain our understanding for the two, to exist. As with the information above (from a web site) matter and anti-matter are complete opposites. That statement is true, but there is more anti-matter than matter.
I believe that some of you may be questioning why I have brought up this subject, and does it matter. (Did you get the play on words, “does it matter”)?  Well, it does matter as you will soon learn.
Here is the simplified version of the results from our study on “Matter” and “Anti-Matter”.
Everything that Matters to a man, does not matter to a woman, thus it is anti-matter and is the complete opposite of Matter.
Now you understand what “Matter” and “Anti-Matter” is, along with where it exists. As you can see, if you put Matter and Anti-Matter together in a confined space there will likely be an explosion. 
If you have another hypothesis, we would like to hear it.
 
I hope your matters are all enjoyable.
 
Don Ford

No comments: