Translate

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New PC in use 02.04.14

New PC in use                           02.04.14

 

                Good morning from the Ford Homestead of Hewitt Texas.  We are receiving a well-deserved rain today and the temp is in the mid-40s so not to bad a beginning to a wonderful day.

            As the title describes I am using my new PC with Office Pro 2013 installed.  Even though there is a slight learning curve, it is merely a fun challenge to this computer-ologist.

            Although most would consider me a genuine ass genius I see myself as being outstanding but not a genius. 

               

                -----------------------------------

 

            This ends the test of the new PC, now I need to see if it will send this message to the blog.

                If you are reading this, then it works. If you are not reading this then only I will know it did not work.

 

Enjoy the day, be nice to someone that does not expect it.

 

Don Ford

No comments: