Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It may be over, Again.

               The saga of how to be sick all the time seems to be winding down at the Ford Homestead.
               It has been so long since this all started I can’t remember if it has been two or three weeks. Either way I am getting tire of it.
               Everyone in the family has been sick. Three have been diagnosed with the Flu type B. I had the same symptoms but did not go to the doctor (being on a fixed income I can’t afford doctor visits) so I am not sure whether I had it or not.
               Everyone is doing much better now, Gabi went back to school today and Alex is his normal “into everything” self. Donna and I are actually feeling better today even though the cough is still here.
               You can tell Donna is sick when she doesn’t go to town. Donna has not left the Ford Homestead since last Friday. That is 4 days without leaving the Homestead, which may be a record. She is acting perkier today and I kinda think she may attempt to venture out for a little while.
               Yesterday the temperature was in the low 80s, today it is I the mid-40s. I don’t think those swings in temp are helpful for good health.
 
               We hope your family has fared better than ours.
 
From the almost well again mind of                          Don Ford
 
All rights reserved, any reproduction or distribution without written permission is strictly prohibited.
 
 
 
                        
                                                                                                                  
                  
 

No comments: