Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

More, sick and tired of it.

               Well I think I am mostly over the sick and tired feeling I have had but we still have the flu going through the house.  David had it and had been off work all week; he is now feeling much better.  Yesterday morning Alex woke up with a fever and cough. It was decided to take him and Gabi to the doctor, Gabi has had a cough for a while.
               The doctor said she didn’t have any good news. Alex has the flu and Gabi needed breathing treatments.
               Gabi is back in school today and Alex is here at the house. He has been playing like usual and not acting sick except for the one time he threw up.
               I feel fine but I start sweating after just a little exertion. I hope that goes away quick and I hope no one else get the flu.
 
This is patient Ford saying have a good day.
 
Don Ford
 
 
 
 

No comments: